It should go without saying that any U.S. travel ban will reduce incoming travel. That, after all, is the point. But when the Trump administration moved, so far unsuccessfully, to restrict travel from predominately...
- Vaccine opt-outs
- 4CORE’s ‘group buy program’ a novel, affordable way to break gasoline habit
- While the runoff will be big this year, future water availability is uncertain
- Student loan repayment burden is tough on those who want to live in rural communities
- Hospital fee
- Small, rural school districts require fact-based solution to teacher shortage
- Facing a threat from mussel invasion, managers right to restrict watercraft
- Cuts would hurt rural communities and our local media landscape
Letters to the editor
I enjoy the Journal’s coverage of Cortez, Dolores and Mancos. But conspicuously missing is Towaoc!
I believe that communication is the key to understanding, supporting and engaging all members of our...
- In school, effective teachers matter most
- Tipton protecting small business lending
- Retirement programs good for business
- A savings time reminder would be nice
- Public land landlocked by private owners
- Trump’s stunning foreign policy reversal is an overdue wake up call
- Make your voice heard re: proposed gravel operation
- Karma, precedent and now we have the nuclear option
- Letter to Sen. Gardner about methane